If we define above sightseeing and cities as tier 1 sight seeing you MUST visit in China, Classic Travel help you work out the tier 2 and Tier 3 sightseeing and cities deserve your stop during your stay in China.
1. Anhui: Hongcun Ancient Village (安徽宏村)
2. Anhui: Mount Huangshan(安徽黄山）
3. Gansu: Echoing Sand Mountain and Crescent Lake, Dunhuang (甘肃省敦煌市鸣沙山和月牙泉)
4. Guizhou: Huangguoshu Waterfall (贵州黄果树瀑布)
5. Hunan: Fenghuang (湖南凤凰)
6. Hunan: Zhangjiajie (湖南张家界)
7. Heilongjiang: Saint Sophia Cathedral, Harbin (黑龙江省哈尔滨市圣索非亚大教堂)
8. Inner Mongolia: Singing Sand Bay (内蒙古响沙湾)
Sliding off a 45-degree angle, the wind here is said to sing in soft whispers.